tripartite adj : involving three parties or elements; "the triangular mother-father-child relationship"; "a trilateral agreement"; "a tripartite treaty"; "a tripartite division"; "a three-way playoff" [syn: triangular, trilateral, three-party, three-way]
- In three parts.
- Done by three parties (as an agreement).
- French: triparti
- Feminine plural form of tripartito
Tripartite means composed of or split into three parts, or refers to three parties. Specifically, it may also refer to any of the following:
- 3 (number)
- Tripartite (theology) body, soul and spirit
- Tripartite monotheism, the technical term for the Christian understanding of the Trinity
- Tripartite language
- Tripartite motto
- Tripartite System in British education
- Tripartite classification of authority
- Historiae Ecclesiasticae Tripartitae Epitome, a medieval church history book, also known as Tripartite History
May refer to:
- The tripartite periodization of history into ancient, middle ages and modern. See Middle Age for more information.
- Trichotomy (disambiguation)
deltoid, three-cornered, three-dimensional, three-footed, three-pronged, three-sided, triangular, triangulate, triarch, trichotomous, tricorn, tricornered, tricuspid, trident, tridental, trifid, triflorate, triflorous, trifurcate, trigonal, trigonoid, trigrammatic, trihedral, trilateral, trimerous, triparted, tripodic, triquetral, triquetrous, trisected